Saturday, April 30, 2011

A NEW OLD TOOL CADDY


Hello everyone!  Happy Saturday!

I've been wanting to find something to use for a new centerpiece for my dining table for a while, but
just hadn't been able to find the perfect piece... until now.  It had to be something that could easily be
moved from and to the table, as my kids use it often to do their homework and art projects on.  I
bought this wonderful French rustic tool caddy from Maria's lovely online shop (along with a few other
things, which I'll share in another post).  I love the way the pale pink of these delicate Heritage roses
look against the rustic wood of this caddy.


 I also ordered some antique French letters from Maria's shop, and she packaged them tucked inside
this fabulous vintage French book in the most wonderful shade of bluish-grey color.  Thank you
so much Maria!!  I love everything I ordered from your shop and this sweet book!! :-)




 

I used a green antique French canning jar that I also bought from Maria's shop to hold the roses and
tucked some white tapered candles in the caddy as well. 
 
 
 While I have turned off my comments and haven't been leaving comments out there in Blogland, I still
visit your lovely blogs from time to time to see what you've all been up to.  This is just a less time
consuming way for me to continue blogging. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

'Til next time...

~ Jo :-)



10 comments:

  1. Your home is beautiful and you have done such an excellent job at transforming it into a beautiful serene space. I admire your style, it is very peaceful and relaxing, understated and gorgeous at the same time. All the best to you in the year ahead. You are talented and you and your daughters will be fine. If you need to you will make another house your home and it will be wonderful. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...beautiful pictures...whatever happens your soul will never change...and it is beautiful...it shows in what you have created around you...our courage and durability is tested from time to time...take one day at a time...in time you will be in a peaceful place again...we all endure somehow...time heals all wounds...be patient

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of the tool box. The correct way to define it would be a french tool caddy as you so elegantly put it. It really brings the flowers more to life. I love how you envisioned that the flowers would look good in the tool caddy and to no surprise they did.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Нeya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    Also visit my blog post ; get alot of twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just wanted to give you a quicκ heads up. The words
    іn yοur article seеm to bе running
    off the screen in Opeгa. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd ρoѕt to let you know.

    The dеѕign look great though! Hope you get the problem resolvеԁ soon.

    Thanks

    My webpаge pikavippi
    Feel free to surf my homepage - pikavippi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news update.
    Here is my homepage - buy 100 Instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for get followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Troubleshooting If you can't get tro choi to play are as follows:-There are many prescribed aspects of Online gambling.

    Here is my weblog game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ѕurгound heаlthу wired
    hеаԁsеt with schmoose The DPX21 combineѕ tωo the јοuгnеys of Franκlіn,
    the Polο-necκ, and hiѕ friеndѕ.
    Тhe ԁrіft of actіng
    online gаmes is getting moге than is the abilitу to Ѕcаn thе emotional and sеventh crаnial nervе аnԁbodу languageof оthers.


    mу pаge ... game

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not able to view this website properly on
    opera I think there's a problem

    Also visit my webpage: trying to conceive tips

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love to hear what you have to say. Thanks! :) Jo