Friday, May 27, 2011

IMPERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL


Hello friends!


I dried these roses...

ones that I bought from the grocery store before our roses were blooming in our garden.
  

They're no longer perfectly beautiful...


their petals shriveled...


color faded...


scent gone... imperfectly beautiful... at least to me.


I'm not a motivational speaker.  I don't get all philosophical on my blog.  I'm not a great cook,
and I don't travel the world, let alone my own state (very often).  I lead a pretty simple life... happy,
but simple.  My blog is just a place for me to blow off steam and be creative... and to share that
creativity through my pictures.  It's meant purely for enjoyment (for me and hopefully you, too)...
nothing more. 

In other words... I hope I'm not boring you (did I just hear a yawn?).

I wish you all a lovely weekend!

'Til next time... 

~ Jo :-)