Monday, May 23, 2011

MAY BLOOMS

     
Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Sunday, my husband and I went to the show,
while my mom watched the kids.  We saw Water for Elephants... such a good movie... I definitely
recommend it.

Today, I thought I would share some pictures of the roses in full bloom in my garden. 


I took these pictures of the garden about a week ago.  All of the Scepter'd Isle roses were in full
bloom.  These are absolutely my favorite roses in our garden so far.  They are the roses in my
header picture... the color so soft and pretty.


Once these flowers are spent, I'll prune all of the bushes, and they'll bloom just as beautifully again
and again all the way through to the end of Fall.
   








  





 

This garden sure is keeping me busy right now, and I'm enjoying every bit of it... even when my arms
and back are aching from hedging our  "lavender field ", vines, and bushes.  Yes, I also did some
hedging over the weekend... LOTS and LOTS of hedging. ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Thanks for visiting!

'Til next time...

~ Jo :-)


1 comment:

  1. I love how heavy the heads are of the roses. These are the prettiest roses I have ever seen.


    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love to hear what you have to say. Thanks! :) Jo