Friday, September 16, 2011

FALL CHANGES IN MY LIVING ROOM


Hello everyone!  I hope you're all doing well.

  Today, I'm sharing my living room.  It's been a while since I've shared any pictures from this room of
my house.  This post is going to be short and sweet with lots of pictures again.  I just haven't been in
the mood to write lately.  Hope you enjoy...






I changed out the metal gate I was using for a fire screen, rearranged the display
on the hearth, and added some hydrangeas... very simple changes.  Of course, this will
have to get changed out again in winter, when we're actually using our fireplace for heat.










Our sweet, little Ellie getting ready to take a nap on her favorite blanket.




One of my new favorite things to collect... grain sack lavender pillows.  All of these are from
















Well, that's it... like I said... short and sweet.

Linking to:
Farmhouse Friday

Now that I have all of the posts updated on my sidebar that I've been wanting to get
done, I'm going to take a little break from blogging for a while.  I'm not sure how long...
I guess that just depends on if and when I think of something new and inspiring to blog
about. ;-)

So, 'til next time...

Take care everyone!

~ Jo :-)





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I like your beautiful style. I enjoyed seeing your kitchen, dining room and laundry, mudrooms also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:

    Just beautiful, I love everything about your home, great pieces,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps. I thought Ellie was a cat my mistake. That's neat that you use the fireplace to heat your home. I usually think of fireplaces as decoration. How old is Ellie now?

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the carpet! Looking at your living room, it did well with white and vintage. I think it will also look nice on any other color combination used in the living room. It brings a great sense of balance if some colors may be too strong.

    Carlo Wieder

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love to hear what you have to say. Thanks! :) Jo