Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MY KITCHEN and DINING ROOM


Hello everyone!  I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Today, I'm sharing some updated pictures of my kitchen/dining room.  I'm not much in the mood
for writing today, so this post is going to be short and sweet...... just a lot of pictures.
Hope you enjoy....














































If you're new to my blog and would like to see before pictures of my kitchen and read more about how
we remodeled it, you can do so by clicking here (before pics) and here (the remodeling story).

Linking to:
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Farmhouse Friday

Next, I'll be sharing my living room, and that will complete updating all of the posts on my sidebar
that I wanted to get done.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day everyone!

'Til next time...

~ Jo :-)


6 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen and your blog name. I especially like the old fashioned cabinet and the way you have decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your kitchen...we will be purchasing a double wide modular home in the near future....and I would love to incorporate some of your lovely decorating ideas in the kitchen and dining area...thank you for sharing your home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, wonderfull blog
    contratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is a place I'd love to go to and look around at for hours. I would just love to admirer it's beauty.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love to hear what you have to say. Thanks! :) Jo